20 marla residential plot
Nova City Islamabad is a modern style housing scheme which is very useful for investors. It is capturing the interests of investors. It offers a flexible instalment plan, ideal location and premium lifestyle. Nova City will soon have excellent investment prospects as it is close to the CPEC route. So don’t miss such an opportunity.
20 marla Residential plots
Nova City Islamabad is an attraction for investors as this society is offering buildings with affordable and luxurious features. Keeping in view the attractiveness of investors, the management of Nova City has added a new category of plots to the portfolio of residential plots. Recently, the authorities of this society have launched 20 marla residential plots to facilitate the investment approach of people with low budgets. 20 Marla Plots are offered in the latest residential block of the society where all advanced modern amenities are provided. Currently, Nova City 20 Marla Residential Plots are the centre of attention for both investors and residents.
20 marla residential plot payment plan
20 marla plots in this society are valuable investment money. Plots are available for booking with only 20% down payment and rest can be paid in easy instalments. The total price of a 20 Marla residential plot is 8,199,000/- and bookings start from 819,900/-. After booking, investors can pay the balance in 40 monthly instalments. There is no doubt that a 20 marla plot in this gated community is a very affordable yet profitable investment and residential opportunity.
Nova city nearby attractions
- The CPEC route is well-connected.
- Ring Road of Rawalpindi
- Fateh Jang Street
- Interchange of the CPEC Ring Road
- The M-2 Motorway is 25 minutes distant.
- 20 minutes from the New Islamabad International Airport
Ring Road of Rawalpindi
- If the confirmation amount is not received within 45 days of booking, the booking will be cancelled immediately.
- Additionally, 75% of the booking price will be refunded within six months.
- At the time of confirmation, the payment plan can be changed to quarterly/monthly instalments, and the half-yearly instalments can be equally divided.
- A 10% discount is given when you pay your plot in full, and a 5% discount when you pay half of your plot.
- Prices do not include any government fees, taxes or duties.
Why invest in nova city Islamabad?
NC is one of the amazing upcoming real estate ventures with great investment potential. This society is going to provide residents and original investors a better future in terms of infrastructure, quality amenities, lifestyle and long term income. With all the attractive features, beautiful scenery, and beautifully designed structures, not only the beauty of Nova City has increased, but also the value of Nova City has been increasing. In short, prime location, safe and gated environment, efficient sewerage, quality educational facilities, etc. are all features that buyers look for when buying a residential property. Immediately after entering the development phase, all the expansion plans of the project will increase the demand from buyers, which in turn will increase the demand for the project, and ultimately, it will give investors a return on investment. It will be beneficial.
Nova city booking process
For maximum investor convenience, NC provides an easy booking process. Easy booking steps are provided.
- Investors have to pay around 10% down payment for the desired plot.
- The investor will also have to pay 10% in confirmation charges after paying the down payment.
- The investor will have to make 40 monthly instalments in the future to receive the plot procession.
The following documents are required to reserve a plot in Nova City:
- CNIC computerised copies
- Passport size photographs
- Down payment and verification fee receipts
Basket Ball Court
Parks and Playground
Gated Community 24/7
Facilities and features
- Gated Community with 24/7 Security
- Parks and Playgrounds
- Jogging and Cycling Tracks
- Community Center
- Swimming Pool and Gymnasium
- Commercial Area
- Underground Electricity and Water Supply
- Sewerage System